14” (356mm) coaxial, High Output, Powered, CORE Processed, Stage Monitor
The CX14A is a coaxial stage monitor designed specifically for live sound, although the very compact, low-profile enclosure also makes it suitable for theatre and television applications. The combination of a high-performance coaxial transducer, a carefully designed cabinet, and powerful electronics provides very high SPL before feedback and excellent intelligibility even at very high power.
The transducer’s coaxial design offers a very stable acoustical pattern in both the horizontal and vertical axes. The very compact, single magnet neodymium motor reduces the delay between the two sources, eliminating time and phase problems, and guarantees high performance with a consistent weight reduction.
The high frequency range is reproduced by a low-distortion compression driver equipped with a 3” aluminium voice coil and polyester/titanium diaphragm. The special shape of the cone allows precise and controlled conical dispersion of 80°. The 14” woofer employed in the reproduction of the low frequency range is equipped with a 3” voice coil. Thanks to a special treatment process that makes the cone water repellent, the CX14A is able to perform in adverse weather conditions and is therefore suitable for outdoor use.
• High-Output Coaxial Active Stage Monitor
• Coaxial Transducers, 14” woofer, 2” HF compression driver
• Single magnet neodymium motor
• 80° constant coverage
• Dual angle monitor configuration (45° or 55°)
• 96KHz / 40bit floating point CORE processing with PRONET remote control
• Digitally controlled Class D amplifier module with SMPS
• Dual-angle pole holder for multipurpose applications
• Very compact & lightweight with low-profile design
• Live Stage monitoring
• TV and broadcast
• Corporate and A/V
• House of Worship
|Soort luidsprekersysteem||Powered mobiel|
|Systeem type||2-weg Coaxial|
|Amp module vermogen||900W + 300W|
|SPL 1W / 1m||131 dB|
|Frequency respons||70 Hz – 18kHz|