Aeromix AMX-123 mixer. 19" 1HE
De AMX-123 FitnessAudio 19" mixer heeft veel nieuwe mogelijkheden die goed aansluiten op de wensen van een uitgebreide audio installatie, zoals het aansluiten van randapparatuur.
- Microfoon kanaal XLR (gebalanceerd) en Jack (ongebalanceerd)
- Schakelbaar hi-pass filter om de lage frequenties uit de mannelijke stem te kunnen filteren.
- Jack insert op het microfoon kanaal voor het aansluiten van EQ en/of Feedback killer.
- Aparte mic trim-pot op de achterzijde.
- MP3 ingang op front (jack 6,3) of achterzije (RCA) met verhoogde gevoelignheid voor iPod.
- Punch button om extra dynamiek aan de MP-3 bron toe te voegen.
- USB oplaad aanschluitingen op voor- en achterzijde.
- Verwijderbare Bass &Treble knoppen. de dopjes blinden het gat af, for "set and forget"
- 2x Jack uitgangen L/R + 1x Jack uitgang mono + 1x Jack uitgang Music Only
New from Fitness Audio - the Aeromix AMX123 Mixer! We wanted to give you a simple mixer that has less knobs than our evergreen Aeromix 2+2 but offering more for the installer to get a better sound from you, your music, the whole sound system and the room it's being used in. So let's take a look at the features on the front from left to right and the options we've built in to the back panel.
- VOICE - There is only one volume control but you can connect two different wireless mic systems in the 2 sockets on the rear panel and they will work well together through the one channel. On the back we've added a MIC INSERT Socket that will let you take the mic signal from the channel process it through a Graphic Equaliser or Feedback Reducer and return it into the Voice Channel at Line Level for mixing. Neat! Next is a MIC TRIM screw pot that will give you more mic volume to play with if it's needed. Finally, we've incorporated a low cut filter called MIC FILTER to reduce the bass frequencies of male voices. Use with systems that have big bass drivers in the speaker boxes or sub-woofers to remove room boom sounds from the mic signal.
- MUSIC 1 has the standard 2 RCA sockets to connect a CD Player, iPod® Dock or our Aerolink Bluetooth receiver. The Bass and Treble controls can be used to establish the right amount of cut or boost for the typical music played in the room then the knobs can be removed and replaced by two blank blanking plugs provided with the mixer.
- MUSIC 2 is made for use with MP3 Players and Smartphones computers and Tablets - any portable playback device where the sound comes out of the headphone socket. Connect a 2 x RCA plug to 3.5mm stereo jack into the back or via the white iJax cable that comes with the mixer plugged into the front 6.35mm socket. Either way the sound comes out with plenty of gain to match the output of a CD player - a major complaint from fitness instructors has now been addressed! The PUNCH button is there to add a pre-set Bass & Treble lift to the music - it's really good at low volumes and awesome when played louder.
- USB POWER -There is not one but two USB power sockets provided on the AMX123 Mixer to trickle charge MP3 players while they are being used or anytime you want. Get a spare USB to 30pin dock cable and connect it to the rear panel USB socket and make it available out the front so for those that need it - it's always there. All others can bring their own charging cables to use via the front panel socket. NB these are battery charging sockets only - they will not playback any loaded USB thumbdrive.
- MASTER VOLUME - The screwdriver adjustable Master Volume is positioned in the middle of the rear panel - it's a signature feature of all of our mixers so that the Voice of Music balance can be set up on the first day then left alone.
- MUSIC MUTE is the green Molex connector that is used with a 2 wire cable connected back to the the building's EVAC system. If a smoke alarm goes off anywhere in the building then the Music signal is cut and the instructor uses their amplified voice to quickly and loudly announce the evacuation instructions to everybody in the area.
- OUTPUTS - finally there are 4 6.35mm TRS electronically balanced output sockets for connecting to Power Amplifiers. Apart from the standard LEFT and RIGHT for Stereo Systems we've included a MONO Output for use in wide rooms or to feed sub-woofers or run the music through a 70/100V line system. We''ve also include a MOM output - this stands for Music Only Monitor and we suggest this be used to feed a powered speaker of foldback wedge speaker placed on the stage up against the back wall so that the instructors can hear the beat as loud as they want it without the microphone feeding back into it.
There is so much more to this mixer than is apparent from just looking at the front panel - we hope you give it a go.
|Aantal hoogte eenheden in HE||1HE|
|Aantal mono inputs||2|
|Aantal stereo inputs||2|
|Input connectors||XLR/Jack momo / RCA stereo|
|Main output connectors||2x Jack L/R + 1x Jack mono + 1x Jack music only|