BMA CT 600 mm: Patented 600 mm ceiling tile beamforming mic array for CONVERGE Pro 2
The BMA CT is a patented ceiling tile beamforming mic array that blends in perfectly with today's drop ceilings.
Built-in acoustic echo cancellation, noise cancellation, and beam selection eliminate the need for per-beam processing in a DSP mixer - requiring fewer DSP mixer resources.
- Built in 2x10 Watt into 8-ohm power amplifier conveniently drives loudspeakers.
- Adaptive steering (think of it as smart switching) - no need to adjust individual beams - for impeccable room coverage.
- Daisy-chain up to three ceiling tiles via P-Link for larger conference setups – for simpler wiring and longer distances compared to networked “home run” connections.
- Each ceiling tile microphone array supports long distance P-Link mode with 200 m / 650 ft between tiles, for a total cable reach of 600 m / 1950 ft
- Single workflow for configuration using Pro Console® software. No need to program separate components: Ethernet switch, BMA CT, Dante® controller, and DSP mixer.
- ClearOne’s BMA technology is protected by at least a dozen patents and pending patent applications.
- Supports three different ceiling grid types: 24-inch, 600 mm, and 625 mm; as well as hard-ceiling mounts.
- It’s all about the ClearOne architecture!
|Vermogen aan 8 ohm||2 x 10W|
|Frequency response||150Hz – 16kHz, +/- 3dB|
|Dynamic Range||150Hz – 16kHz, > 70dB|
|Soort microfoon||Beamforming Microphone Array|