C-series Perimeter Hearing MultiLoop Driver 7A Networked
C7-2 MultiLoop hearing loop driver
The C Series hearing loop drivers from Ampetronic mark a substantial development in assistive listening technology. C Series units feature digital signal processing and networking functionality, and enable fast, accurate setup and adjustment via a very simple and easy to use user interface.
Ampetronic has engineered the C Series to offer the high end performance, consistency and certainty of results usually associated with top of the range hearing loop drivers, all for the price of a mid-range amplifier. Class ‘D’ drivers built into the C Series ensures low running and maintenance costs.
Network versions enable installers, technicians and facilities managers to remotely control the driver and monitor its condition status along with resistance and induction measurements. Fault condition alerts via email or Telnet provide reassurance that an operator will be informed of any issues with performance delivery.
The C7-2 features 7 Amps RMS current loop output, plus ample voltage headroom, making it suitable for a wide range of applications. Installation can be performed with total confidence; unique, multi-stage filtering ensures compatibility with other systems and global EMC regulations.
- Simple digital interface enabling accurate adjustment
- Single or dual output options. Dual outputs featuring accurate and stable 90° phase shiftHighly energy efficient Class-D amplifiers with low heat dissipation providing low running and maintenance costs
- Networking with browser interface for remote reporting, adjustment, active status monitoring and remote fault reporting via email or Telnet
- Built-in test tones
- AGC and dual slope configurable MLC
- Compact 1U rack mount unit with internal transformer for simple rack installation
- Optimised for speech frequencies with unmatched intelligibility and capable of high quality musical reproduction
- Industry standard Phoenix connectors
- Data compliant with IEC 62489-1 Standard
- 100V line input
Perimeter Loop Systems m2
Perimeter Loop Systems m2 Driver Metal loss Perimeter loop C5-1 none 240 moderate Max 5m width C5-2 none 2 x 240 moderate Max 5m width C7-1 none 460 moderate Max 5m width C7-2 none 2 x 460 moderate Max 5m width
MultiLoop Array Systems m2
MultiLoop Array Systems m2 Driver Metal loss Loss Control MultiLoop Low Spill MultiLoop C5-2 none 1089 900 moderate 342 256 high – – C7-2 none 1089 900 moderate 625 462 high 289 210