D-Series MultiLoop driver 10A 230V EU / UK
D10-2 Class D Networkable DSP Hearing Loop Amplifier
The D Series represents the global benchmark for digital audio hearing loop systems. The compact, elegant and sturdy units not only feature digital signal processing and networking functionality, but are also the most versatile and powerful solution available.
The D10-2 digital amplifier is a 10 Amp dual output class 'D' driver; meaning a 60%+ increase in energy efficiency over existing solutions. Both drivers feature capacitive touch front panels with intuitive menus, built in test signals, and are fully networkable with a Wi-Fi accessible standard browser based control panel for remote set-up, monitoring and email alerts.
The D10-2 features 10 Amps per loop output plus ample voltage headroom, making it the most flexible solution on the market, suitable for a huge range of applications. The added power of the D10-2 provides a solution for installations in environments containing very high levels of metal, previously not possible without the use of combiners.
In another first for high-power Class D Induction Loop drivers, installation can be performed with total confidence, as unique multi-stage filtering ensures compatibility with both other system equipment and global EMC regulations. The D10-2 also boasts Dual slope Metal Loss Control that caters for a wide range of metal loss frequency characteristics.
- Drives 2 output channels at 10ARMS each, featuring accurate and stable 90° phase shift
- Networkable with remote browser interface
- Digital display & intuitive 'touch' menu system
- 3 modes; Main, Status & Quick
- Highly energy efficient Class-D amplifier with low heat dissipation
- Up to 2 x 1,000m2 Perimeter Loops area coverage
- Up to 3,300m2 MultiLoop™ Low Loss area coverage
- Compact 1U rack mount unit with internal transformer for simple rack installation
- Optimised for speech frequencies with unmatched intelligibility & capable of high quality musical reproduction
- AGC & Dual Slope MLC
- Active status monitoring & remote fault reporting via email
- Data compliant with: IEC 62489-1 Standard
- Lecture Theatres & Conference facilities
- Stadia, Sports Halls, Cinemas & Theatres
- Courts Rooms, Airports & Railway Stations
This product is designed to form part of a system that can meet all of the requirements of the international loop performance standard IEC60118-4, and the relevant parts of BS7594. To fully meet requirements of these standards, correct design, installation, commissioning and maintenance are required.
All specification data has been compiled in accordance with IEC62489-1, the international standard for audio frequency induction loop equipment. Specification data should only be compared with data compliant to this standard.
This product is CE and RCM marked to all relevant safety and EMC standards, and is NRTL (ETL) approved for sale in North America.