D-Series Wireless Kit
Utilising a LAN (local area network) connection and an internet browser enabled device to remotely set up an Ampetronic networkable driver via the network control panel makes Hearing Loop system testing or commissioning a much quicker and efficient process.
The driver settings can be controlled and set up in the area where the loop system is present, eliminating the need to take meter readings and return to a rack mounted driver to make adjustments. When used in conjunction with a Loopworks Measure App the process is streamlined further as meter readings of field strength and frequency response with a resolution of 0.1dB can be taken and exact Driver setting corrections made accordingly.
The Ampetronic Wireless Kit is a pre-selected and tested set of components designed to easily and quickly enable a network access point during testing and commissioning of networkable Drivers.The kit can be used in various scenarios where a LAN is either not available, not convenient, or where security protocols prevent access to it when setting up a Hearing Loop system.
- Wireless Nano Router to create wireless access point
- Network cable to connect the Router to a Driver
- Power Bank to power the Router where wall sockets are not available
- Convenient storage bag to keep the components together
- Create your own WiFi access point
- Connect via cable to an installed Driver up to 20 meters away
- Connect to a Driver's network control panel via WiFi
- Run connection cable without creating trip hazards