EIGHT ZONES MICROPHONE STAND
BM08 - Digital 8-zone announcement microphone
8-zone, microprocessor-controlled announcement microphone base, designed for use with the ZONE8 music and voice control centre. The BM08 features a high-sensitivity electret condenser microphone capsule mounted with a flexible metal gooseneck to a durable plastic base with scratchproof finish. The microphone element offers excellent frequency response and a cardioid polar pattern. The base features an “ALL” general announcement key, a “TALK” zone specific announcement activator key and eight zone selector keys, each with a LED indicator. Audio and command signal transmission use the RS485 system via CAT5UTP cables. Bases can be cascaded using the EASY–CHAIN system through RJ45 connectors. Power is supplied by the ZONE8 control centre or, in the case of very long cable runs, by the 12Vac local power supply, provided on request.
• Electret condenser microphone on a flexible gooseneck.
• Robust plastic base with scratch-proof finish and rubber feet
• Local tone and volume control
• Optional 3-tone announcement tone card with volume control
• Excellent audio quality, even with long cable runs
• Selectable general or zone-specific announcement capability
• “Busy” Led indicator for zones currently addressed by another base
|BxDxH in cm||23.2 x 6.1 x 13.1 cm|
|Gewicht in Kg||0.95 kg|