Fohhn, (b) DLI-230 AES Focus*, Active electronically steerable line array, 16x4", digital 16-channel DSP amplifier, 16x100 W, digital AES/EBU audio input, continious T-slot, black.
DLI-230 (fixed installation)
The DLI-230 is an electronically controllable line source speaker from the award-winning Focus series. The elegant high-performance speakers are the very first choice for professional voice and music applications. Thanks to the Fohhn Beam Steering Technology, they can be integrated almost invisibly and offer the best results in complex acoustic environments.
- 16 × 4" high performance driver (frequency response: 60 Hz – 17 kHz)
- Built-in 16-channel digital power amplifier, 16 DSP channels
- SPL max.: 130 dB
- Input interface optionally Analogue, AES/EBU + Fohhn Airea, Dante Ultimo with Fohhn Net Control (DUC) or Dante Brooklyn with Fibre (DBF)
- Convenient real-time control of vertical dispersion with Fohhn Audio Soft
- Vertical beam width: 0° to 90°, sound inclination angle: -40° to +40° (adjusted in 0.1° increments)
- Acoustic centre displaceable over entire line length
- Fohhn Two Beam Technology (two independent dispersion beams)
- Fohhn Side Lobe Free Technology (suppression of side lobes)
- Available in RAL, NCS, Pantone and with Fohhn Texture Design
- Integration in evacuation systems according to DIN EN 60849 / VDE 0828
- Integration in media controls such as Crestron, AMX, Extron and more.
- New: Flexible assembly thanks to the T-slot on the rear
|Binnenmaten BxDxH in cm||13,3 x 12,8 x 230,8 cm|
|Gewicht in Kg||15,1 kg|
|In RAL kleur te bestellen|
|Openingshoek verticaal||0° to +90° in 0.1° increments|
|Verticale afbuiging||-40° to +40° in 0.1° increments|
|SPL peak||130 dB|
|Frequency respons||60 - 17 kHz|
|Klasse typering||Klasse D|