Fohhn, DLi-230 Focus Active, AES/EBU, steerable line array, 16x4", dig 16-chan DSP, 16x100W, black
With the DLI-230, FOHHN introduces one of the first representatives of a new generation of electronically steerable active loudspeaker systems. The system combines state-of-the-art Beam Steering Technology with digital compatibility. Like all new and upcoming FOCUS-SERIES models, the DLI-230 is equipped as standard with digital input interfaces and related product variants:
The LINEA FOCUS DLI-230 is a high performance line source system, which can be electronically controlled and monitored. The system is equipped with 16 state-of-the-art Class D amplifiers and DSP technology specially developed for this area of application, plus 16 coated 4” long excursion drivers. This perfect balance of amplifier-, digital signal processor- and loudspeaker technology enables a maximum SPL of 130 dB to be achieved.
The loudspeaker’s vertical beam dispersion characteristics can be intuitively controlled – in real time – using FOHHN AUDIO SOFT: The vertical beam width, ranging from 0° to 90°, and vertical inclination angle, ranging from -40° to +40°, can both be adjusted in precise 0.1° increments. This means that unwanted reflections from floors and ceilings can be avoided. The result: optimum levels of speech intelligibility, a pleasing sound image and excellent sound quality – even in the most challenging acoustic conditions.
Should greater low frequency sound pressure levels be required, the DLI-230 can be seamlessly combined with active or passive FOHHN subwoofers.
Due to its slim, elegant design, the 230 cm long loudspeaker can be integrated – almost invisibly – into every kind of architectural setting: whether mounted flat against the wall (thanks to its electronic controllability) or installed in a recess. Its aluminium housing – including the front grille – is optionally available in all RAL Classic colours.
The DLI-230 has been developed for fixed installation applications, e.g. churches and cathedrals, congress halls and exhibition centres, airports and railway stations, theatres, TV studios, university lecture theatres and auditoria, conference rooms or museums.
The following applies to all LINEA FOCUSmodels: The longer the loudspeaker, the longer its reach – and the better its capacity for precise control of low frequencies.
- 8, 16, 24, or 32 integral digital amplifiers and digital signal processors (DSP)
- Real-time parameter control
- Precise Beam control in 0.1 degree increments and in real time
- Integral protective circuits for maximum operating safety
- Optimum speech intelligibility in rooms with difficult acoustics
- Suitable for reproduction of music – FOHHN subwoofers can be added to the system
- Aluminium housing with slim, discreet design
- Low weight
- No mechanical steering of speaker necessary
- Discreet integration into the room architecture
- In-wall integration possible
- Beam Steering DSP: Vertical dispersion monitoring, Beam angle (0°- 90° in 0.1° increments), Inclination angle (-40° - +40° in 0.1° increments), Acoustic centre movable along full length of the line, Two Beam Technology, Side Lobe Free Technology, High-pass
- User DSP control for: Volume, Routing, 10-band fully parametric equaliser, Internal Delay, Crossover, Compressor/Limiter, Noise Gate, 100 User Presets
- Intuitive operating software for configuration of all systems and all parameters including focus simulation – using the latest version of FOHHN AUDIO SOFT: One software controls everything.
- 100 Presets possible: all Beam Steering- and User DSP settings can be stored and recalled in real time
- Optional integration into media controls
- Complex remote control and monitoring via FOHHN-NET
- Comprehensive range of mounting accessories for fixed installations
- Easy servicing due to superior design
- Green Power Standby Mode
- German Quality – engineered and made by FOHHN
- Available in all RAL colours (other colour catalogues available on request)
- System integration in accordance with EN 60849 and EN 50849 (emergency and fire evacuation)
- Standard digital signal inputs for AES/EBU, optional inputs available for Dante, Optocore or Analogue
- DSP input and output processing
- Delay (up to 340 m / 1000 ms)
- Password protection
- Auto Power Save (configurable)
- Tilt sensor (readout in FOHHN AUDIO SOFT)
- Pilot tone detection always occurring on both channels
- Fault contact (relay 2x alternate)*
- Switching contact (configurable)*
|Power connector||Phoenix contact|
|BxDxH in cm||13 x 12 x 230,8|
|Gewicht in Kg||15.1 kg|
|Constructie materiaal specifiek||Metal front|
|In RAL kleur te bestellen|
|Soort luidsprekersysteem||Powered mobiel|
|Systeem type||Steerable Column Array|
|Amp module vermogen||16 x 100 W DSP amplifiers, Class-D|
|Openingshoek horizontaal||Hor 110° / Vert -40° to +40° in 0.1°increments|
|SPL peak||130 dB|
|Frequency respons||60 Hz ? 17 kHz|