Fohhn, Hybrid-1. Active, 2x 65W RMS, Fohhn DSP. Inputs: 2x analog symmetrical. Black. WS-4 wall bracket included.
In these days, not all participants of meetings or training courses attend physically anymore. In such hybrid situations in a coworking space or seminar room, it is important that people connected via video are easy to understand. Thanks to special waveguides and Fohhn DSP, Hybrid-1 enables an exceptionally natural speech intelligibility throughout the entire room - for video conferences and applications with a speaker's microphone. The integrated bass reflex system also ensures a rich and room-filling sound when playing media sound. The active loudspeaker system can easily be combined with other media components to form a standardized system.
- Ideal solution for standardized media technology and UCC
- Even sound dispersion (100° vertical and horizontal) and best speech intelligibility thanks to the coaxial Fohhn high-frequency diffraction waveguide
- Room-filling sound with powerful bass reproduction down to 46 Hz
- Effortless sound reinforcement over distances of up to 10 meters
- Flexible sound adjustment and maximum operational reliability with Fohhn DSP
- Perfect integration into the room architecture and in media steles
- Simple installation on wall or ceiling (horizontal & vertical)
- Mounting bracket WS-4 included in delivery
- Resistant to vandalism thanks to the robust metal enclosure and mounting brackets
- Integrated Fohhn amplifier (2 × 70 W RMS) can supply additional "Hybrid-1 passive"
|BxDxH in cm||13,3 × 12,8 × 59|
|Gewicht in Kg||3,2|
|In RAL kleur te bestellen|
|Audio connector||2× analog (symmetrical with clamp); asymmetrical with cinch|
|Amp module vermogen||2×65 W RMS / 2×100 W peak (1 kHz, THD+N < 1%)|
|SPL peak||102 dB|
|Frequency respons||46 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Klasse typering||Klasse D|
|Signaal/ruis verhouding||> 103 dB|
|THD||0.08 % (1 kHz, 8 ohms, 3 dB under clipping level)|
|Equalizer||10-band parametric EQ, gain, +/-12 dB, frequency 10–20 kHz, Q 0.1–100|
|Delay||2× 0 – 145 ms (0 – 50 m)|