Fohhn, PT-70 Top, Hornloaded high power system, 2x 12" / 1.4", two way passive, 4 O, 90°x50°, PU coating black
PT-70 - Horn-loaded. Cardioid. Plug & Play.
Fohhn expands its Perform-Series with the PT-70 – a high performance, 2-way loudspeaker system with cardioid functionality that has been specially developed for concert sound and touring applications. The new loudspeaker makes an ideal sound system for concerts in tents, halls and clubs, or for town festivals and smaller open-air events. It also acts as a solid extension for line arrays and large Beam Steering systems. For the rental market, the PT-70 has many applications as a multifunctional loudspeaker system.
The PT-70 contains two 12“ chassis with compression chamber and horn, plus a 1.4“ compression driver with CD horn. It also has a passive crossover with self-resetting Intelligent Protection Circuit (IPC), a voltage-controlled semiconductor circuit to protect the high frequency driver from overload.
The loudspeaker system also features Convertible Dispersion Technology (CDT), which is registered as a utility model. This technology enables the PT-70 to be switched between cardioid and vented operation. Due to its extremely good cardioid functionality, this low-mid system produces far fewer unwanted reflections near the stage, ensuring first-class sound reproduction and speech intelligibility. Together with Fohhn subwoofers and amplifiers, the PT-70 delivers amazing results.
The PT-70 at a Glance:
- horn-loaded, passive loudspeaker, 2-way, vented
- components: 2 × 12“ with horn and compression chamber / 1 × 1.4” on CD-Horn
- 2-way split with passive crossover including IPC high frequency protection
- switchable between cardioid and vented operation, outstanding cardioid functionality
- very high performance and power capability (3600 W peak power)
- low weight (ca. 39 kg)
- steel braced birch plywood housing
- front grille in housing colour – with acoustic foam behind
- supplied as standard with black, weatherproofed polyurethane coating that includes UV protection and waterproofed membrane
- available in all RAL Classic colours
- well designed mounting system for flown applications (2 × Quicklock locks for flying brackets and AEROQUIP flying tracks, 2 × eyelets for safety)
- equipped with 2 × Neutrik NL4 Speakon connectors
- optimized for use with Fohhn subwoofers and amplifiers
- best possible sound performance and optimal operational reliability when operated with suitable Fohhn DSP preset
|Binnenmaten BxDxH in cm||40 x 45 x 80|
|Gewicht in Kg||39kg|
|Constructie materiaal||Berken multiplex|
|Constructie materiaal specifiek||Matal braced birch plywood housing|
|In RAL kleur te bestellen|
|Bijzonderheden||Horn-Loaded Cardioid System|
|Soort luidsprekersysteem||Passief mobiel|
|Systeem type||2 weg hoorn|
|Belastbaarheid continue||800 W|
|Belastbaarheid peak||3600 W|
|Frequency respons||52 Hz - 20 kHz|