Hall Tech. LYNX-RX - Box Receiver, works with all LYNX TX’s
Box Receiver - LYNX Series
Part of HDMI Over CAT6 Extender Family
The Hall Technologies LYNX 4K Extender Set features extension of Ultra HD resolution, 4K 60Hz video signal with audio and control up to 60m (197ft) over a single CAT6 cable. Both the LYNX-TX and the LYNX-RX include local audio de-embedding via 3.5mm stereo output. The LYNX-TX, transmitter includes a Local Loop Output, to allow for monitoring and playback status of the local source. Additionally, the LYNX-RX, receiver also includes a Loop Output via RJ45, to allow up to eight receivers to be cascaded to create a larger distribution solution and/or to enable greater distribution distance. LYNX also supports bi-directional pass-through for source and display control and comes with a pair of infrared emitters.
- OUTPUT: HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.4
- 4k2k@60Hz 4:4:4 signal extends distance up to 60 meters over a single Cat6 cable
- Supports Ultra HD resolution 4K/2K@60Hz,4:4:4
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Bi-directional IR supported
- Supports Local Loop Output and cascading VIA RJ45 CAT Port
- Note: Rs232 & IR only can be used between Transmitter and the first Receiver, if multiple Receivers are cascaded.
- Support for mixing EDID for better compatibility
- Offers simple and quick distribution for HDMI video signals – position your monitors wherever you wish
- Resolutions: 4K2K (60Hz), 4K2K (30Hz), 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
- LED status display
- Max transfer rate: 18 Gbps
- Color depth: 12 bit
- Supports compressed audio signals, such as DTS digital, Dolby digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
- Supports uncompressed audio signals such as LPCM
- Compact size, simple use and installation
- Supports PoC, function. This means either transmitter or receiver is powered by a 12v power adapter, the other device doesn’t need a power supply.