Hall Tech. SnugFit High Speed Latching HDMI Cable - 1 ft Long
CHD-SF* SnugFit™ High Speed Latching HDMI Cables
- Provides 18 Gb/s to support 4K UltraHD 60Hz video
- Available from 1 ft to 50 ft in length
- Increases retention force and ensures robust video connection
- Springy tabs on the top match slots in mating connectors
- Snaps in and can provide tactile and audible feedback
The CHD-SFxx latching HDMI cables from Hall Research provide 18G bandwidth for perfect 4K60 video and are designed for critical applications where a tight and reliable HDMI connection is required.
Regular HDMI cables do not secure the connector and can get unplugged with as little as 2 lbs of force. The SnugFit™ cables use spring-loaded protrusions on the top and sides of the HDMI connector to increase the force required to unplug the cable. The top tabs are positioned in such a way to snap into slots in compatible mating connectors providing tactile and audible feedback of a proper connection. Though technically they don’t provide a positive locking mechanism, the SnugFit™ cables offer additional grip force preventing accidental disconnection.
The SnugFit™ cables are economically priced and available in lengths from 1 to 50 ft in length.