Listen, Stationary IR Radiator - White
Combining a compact, stylish design with outstanding coverage and simple setup, the LA-140 IR Radiator/Emitter from Listen Technologies is an expandable option for any infrared assistive listening application.
Two LA-140 units can be mounted together horizontally or vertically, doubling the power of your system without taking up an excessive amount of space. Additionally, two units can be powered by a single LT-82 transmitter or optional power supply with standard CAT-5 cable, making setup and installation simple.
Each unit includes hardware for mounting on wall, ceiling, desk, mic stand or tripod, making the LA-140 an incredibly versatile choice for nearly any IR assistive listening system.
With a compact design and availability in either white or grey, the LA-140 IR Radiator/Emitter from Listen Technologies is a discreet and dependable choice.
One (1) Mounting hardware (allows for wall, ceiling, desk, mic stand and tripod mounting)
Twenty-five (25) ft. (7.6 m) of coax cable, matched color
Twenty-five (25) ft. (7.6 m) of CAT-5 cable, matched color
One (1) Quick Reference Card
Up to two LA-140 radiators can be powered by one LT-82. If additional power is required, order an additional power supply.
- Up to 929 m2 (10,000 ft2) of reliable IR signal coverage
- Two (2) radiators can be combined and powered by a single LT-82 transmitter or optional power supply via standard CAT-5 cabling
- Can be mounted together horizontally or vertically for double the power in a compact space
- Automatic radiator diode shutoff feature extends radiator life
- Delay compensation to eliminate dropout in the infrared signal
- Available in either white or grey for discrete installation in a variety of settings