V HDA are portable, ultra-compact loudspeaker systems featuring carefully designed transducers combined with a powerful 1200W Class D amplifier and PROEL high-resolution CORE DSP technology, for an unmatched performance in their class.
The high-excursion 3” VC woofers, combined with CELESTION precision compression drivers mounted on the V Series wide coverage waveguide, produce an impressive sound pressure level with a flat and extended response and a sound you usually expect from top-class professional systems.
The 1200W Class D / SMPS amplifier module, hosted in a fully sealed aluminium box, provides a massive amount of power in a surprisingly compact and lightweight package, raising the system’s portability to a new standard.
For processing the V HDA the PROEL’s R&D Lab has developed a new version of the proprietary CORE DSP, able to deliver ultimate performance to the system tuning. Thanks to accurate crossover and EQ filters, precise compressors/limiters for the dynamic control and delay lines for the time alignment, the CORE DSP provides a high-class signal management and the highest sound pressure level with the best sound quality.
The V HDA Series comprehensive and intuitive control interface features a single knob and a large LCD display for controlling the sound level and 2-band EQ. 5 presets (MUSIC, LIVE, DJ, MONITOR, SPEECH) allow to tailor the system’s sound in order to get always the best sound for all kind of applications. The CORE DSP includes also an intelligent Dynamic EQ with three different presets, able to adapt dynamically the sound equalization and to obtain always the best acoustic response at any signal level.
This impressive set of features and technology is packed into one of the most compact and lightweight package available in its class, combining maximum portability with top performance.
- 1” CELESTION compression driver
- 12” long-excursion woofer with 3” voice coil
- 1200 W peak Class D+AB power amplifier with SMPS
- MIC input + LINE input
- High-performance CORE LT DSP with LCD control
- 5 EQ presets (MUSIC, LIVE, DJ, MONITOR, SPEECH)
- 3 DEQ presets (SOFTLOUD, MAXLOUD, HFPROTECTION)
- Front LED with ON or SIGNAL/CLIP selection
- SPL MAX: 127 dB
- Frequency response: 55 Hz - 20 kHz
- Ultra-lightweight reinforced polypropylene cabinet
- Top handle for effortless transport
- Slanted shape for the use as a stage monitor
- Four M10 flying points