Niet Meer Leverbaar - Ampetronic ILD-300 Amplifier. Induction Loop Driver.
The ILD300 is a professional audio induction loop driver capable of driving loop areas in excess of 400m2 with an unsurpassed clarity of sound for both music and speech for superior intelligibility.
Based on proven and highly reliable technology it is backed by an unrivalled 5 year warranty and free technical support. Improved power output provides outstanding value without compromise.
It has all the usual high quality features found on Ampetronic equipment such as metal loss correction and speech optimised gain control. The ILD300 is very compact and elegant, suitable for freestanding, wall mounting
or rack mounting.
- Area coverage to >400 m2
- Low lifetime cost
Excellent proven reliability
5 year warranty
- Unparalleled sound quality
Speech optimised gain control
High voltage headroom avoids high frequency clipping
- Metal loss corrector corrects frequency dependent loss from metal structures
- Very compact: 215 x 220 x 44 mm
- Microphone (XLR) and line inputs
- Extensive input adaptors available for any audio input requirements
- Free technical support line for advice, design and install
- Conference facilities
- Sports halls
- Educational environments
- Places of worship
- Lecture Halls
Equipment supplied as standard with the ILD300
- Handbook and installation instructions
- 197 x 252mm loop system present sign (deaf logo)
- Region specific mains cable
- Loop connector