With FLASH X PROEL introduces the third generation of a series of loudspeakers that represented a reference for compact, portable systems for years. The new FLASH X continue a long history of high-definition sound, reliability and rugged construction in an affordable package, adding now significant steps forward in technology and a brand new style, and still offering the best-in-class performance, features and design.
Common features of FLASH X are compact and lightweight PP cabinets with extended internal ribbing and symmetrical wedge angle, constant wide-coverage (90° x 60°) horns for a uniform and coherent sound dispersion, newly-designed ergonomic aluminum handles and built-in flying points for the use in fixed installation.
The use of carefully selected and customized speakers, including high-definition compression drivers and long-excursion woofers, provide an accurate acoustic response and an amazing sound pressure level with very low distortion.
• 2-way loudspeaker system
• 1” high-definition compression driver with 1.35” VC and titanium diaphragm
• Wide-coverage 90° x 60° constant directivity horn
• 12” long-excursion woofer with 2.5” voice coil
• SPL 1w/1m: 99 dB
• Frequency response: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
• Lightweight, compact and ultra-durable PP cabinet
• 3 ergonomic aluminum handles for effortless transportation
• Slanted symmetrical shape for the use as a stage monitor
• Four M10 flying points
|BxDxH in cm||39 x 35 x 62,3|
|Gewicht in Kg||18,5Kg|
|Constructie materiaal specifiek||Metal Grille|
|Soort luidsprekersysteem||Passief mobiel|
|Systeem type||2 weg|
|Belastbaarheid continue RMS||300W|
|SPL 1W / 1m||99dB 1W/1m|