DPX is a new series of ultra-lightweight power amplifiers able to offer to professional entertainers a huge amount of power and the maximum performance and portability in a very affordable package.
Thanks to the high-density Class D technology employed in the DPX’s output stages, we’ve been able to build very powerful amplifiers in an ultra-compact and lightweight package. The extremely efficient switch mode power supply (SMPS) helps to reduce further the weight, while using much less energy with a direct benefit to the environment.
All models feature a built-in 24dB/octave stereo crossover with BI-AMP and HIGH-PASS options, for easily filtering a 2-way system without the need of additional outboard. Fast-attack precise CLIP LIMITERS guarantee maximum output without distortion, while a comprehensive protection system safeguards both the speakers and the amplifier.
The electronics is hosted in a feather-light all-aluminum case, able to provide an efficient cooling and, at the same time, protection and durability over the years.
DPX are power amplifiers offering extraordinary value to entertainers, DJ and sound engineers looking for massive output, excellent performance and absolute portability.
- Ultra-efficient SWITCH MODE POWER SUPPLY
- High-density CLASS D output stages
- Integrated fast-attack CLIP LIMITERS
- Built-in 24dB/oct. stereo CROSSOVER filter with BI-AMP and HPF option
- STEREO / BRIDGE / PARALLEL mode
- XLR input and link connectors
- SPEAKON output connectors
- AC, DC, thermal, short-circuit and VHF protection
- Precise 8-segment LED ladders
- FRONT-TO-BACK ventilation system with variable speed fan
- Ultra-light all- aluminum chassis with die-cast handles
- TOTAL WEIGHT less than 6kg
|Power 8 ohm*
|Power 4 ohm**
|Power BRIDGE 8 ohm**
|* W RMS per channel, both channel driven, 1KHz THD 1%, ** 40ms burst
||20 Hz - 20 kHz
||10 kΩ unbalanced, 20 kΩ balanced
|S/N Ratio (Unweighted)
||XLR F (INPUT), XLR F (LINK)
||INPUT LEVEL, STEREO/BRIDGE-PARALLEL, FLAT/BI-AMP/HPF
||7-LED BAR (ON, LIMIT, PROTECTION, -5dB / -10dB / -20dB / -40dB SIGNAL)
||Variable speed DC fan, air flow from front to rear
||AC low power, DC, thermal, short circuit, VHF, CLIP limiter
||230 VAC 50 Hz or 120 VAC 60 Hz
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||483 x 89 x 382 mm
||5,75 Kg (11 lb)