Televic Confidea T-CI Wired Chairman Unit. Built-in speaker. Prior Next. RFID. Chan sel. No mic incl
For discussion applications with simultaneous interpretation
The Confidea T-CI is a tabletop chairman unit for discussion applications combined with simultaneous interpretation. It combines a slim, contemporary design, excellent intelligibility and ease of use.
The unit has a channel selector and two headphone outputs with a single volume control. It allows a meeting delegate to speak, request-to-speak and listen to the speaker in his or her native language.
An OLED information display indicates the selected channel number, the abbreviated channel name in ISO format and a volume bar.
This unit is also equipped with an RFID card reader for identification. This is ideal for meetings with a free seating policy: the system can keep track of who is seated where.
Compared to the delegate version, this chairman version has additional controls: a priority and next-in-line button. From this unit, the chairman can also control the overall system volume.
Setup is done in just a blink of an eye. The units interconnect in daisy chain over Cat 5e Plixus® network cabling. The RJ45 connectors are hidden in the base of the unit and the cables are held in place by two notches in the unit housing.
The input and output connections are auto-sensing and interchangeable. Installation is thus easy, fast and straightforward, making it is the ideal system for frequently changing environments.
A screw lock connector is provided to connect a removable Confidea microphone. This microphone is immune for typical interferences of mobile phones, so delegates can leave their phone switched on during the meeting.
- Built-in high quality loudspeaker which is automatically muted when the microphone is active, to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button with two signalling LEDs
- Two headphone outputs with single volume control
- OLED information display (Volume bar and selected language)
- RFID card reader
- 'Priority' and 'Next-in-line' buttons
- System volume control
- Two 3.5 mm jack plugs for headphones
- Two RJ45 connectors
- Screw lock socket to connect removable microphone
- Compatible with Plixus Engines
|BxDxH in cm||23,2 x 13 x 6|