Televic D-Cerno CU-R. Digital Control 50 units. Recording. Webserver, Tablet control.
Digital, Stylish, Clean
D-Cerno is Televic's digital discussion system for small to medium-sized conference applications. Amongst other systems on the market it stands out through its digital technology, its stylish design and its ease of use.
For small to medium-sized meetings, D-Cerno is the first product on the market based on digital conference technology. The technology inside D-Cerno is based on the same principles as the technology incorporated in Televic’s flagship products of the top range.
Televic offers the best shielding of microphones in the market today, making its products immune to interference from mobile phones. The Televic shielding technology has been incorporated also in the D-Cerno product.
The central unit has no fan, so it is absolutely silent and can be placed in the room and near the chairman or delegates without any concern for fan noise.
Fail-safe redundancy (Patented)
D-Cerno can be cabled both in branch (daisy-chain) or in loop. When cabled in loop, a patented redundancy mechanism guarantees that the system continues to work, should a cable break or be disconnected for some reason.
The D-Cerno system is designed to work out-of-the box, with hardly any technical expertise required:
- Wiring is easy: from unit to unit, in daisy chain, without having to worry about in or out: each bus connection will auto-sense whether it is to work as an in- or an output. So cabling errors are virtually impossible.
- No initialization procedure required. After wiring the system, it is ready for operation.
Touch sensor button technology
D-Cerno makes use of the most recent touch sensor button technology offering the following benefits:
- Hygienic and easy to clean: there are no gaps around the buttons where dirt and bacteria can accumulate.
- No moving parts: no wear of the button, offering equal performance over the entire life of the product.
- No clicking sound when activating or deactivating the microphone.
The D-Cerno CUR has a built-in protocol to allow for camera control. D-Cerno hence is ideal for use with video conference systems.
D-Cerno offers a central unit that speaks the same language in forms and shape, so that it can easily be set on the table with the delegate units, forming a stylish ensemble.