Uitlopend - ILD500 Induction Loop Driver (EU) 230V supply, EU cordset
The ILD500 is a professional audio induction loop driver capable of driving loop areas of upto 700m2 with unsurpassed clarity of sound for both music and speech for superior intelligibility.
Based on proven and highly reliable technology it is backed by an unrivalled 5 year warranty and free technical support. Improved power output provides outstanding value without compromise.
It boasts all the usual features found on Ampetronic equipment such as metal loss correction and automatic gain Control. The ILD500 is a compact and elegant unit suitable for freestanding, wall mounting or rack mounting.
- Area coverage to >700m2
- Low lifetime cost
Excellent proven reliability
5 year warranty
- Unparalleled sound quality
Speech optimised gain control
High voltage headroom avoids high frequency clipping
- Metal loss corrector corrects frequency dependent loss from metal structures
- Rack mount brackets included
- Microphone (XLR) and line inputs
- Extensive input adaptors available for any audio input requirement
- Free technical support line for advice, design and install
- Conference facilities
- Sports halls
- Lecture Halls
Equipment supplied as standard with the ILD500
- Handbook and installation instructions
- 197 x 252mm loop system present sign (deaf logo)
- Region specific mains cable
- Loop connector